Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Rainbow Swirls

Hey everyone!

I've kind of had a dry spell when it comes to nail art. I've started to dislike the designs that I've sketched or I can't come up with new ones. It sucks because I'm trying to challenge myself with more nail art on the blog and in general. 

Luckily, I came up with a fun and colorful design to show you all today. I created this rainbow swirls manicure. Let's take a look!


For this manicure, I started off using Sinful Colors Snow Me White as my white base. 

With a thin detail brush, I created swirls in a rainbow pattern. For the swirls I used Wet n Wild's I Red a Good Book, Sally Hansen Sunkissed, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, Sinful Colors Innocent, Sinful Colors Endless Blue, and Sinful Colors Amethyst.



I love how colorful these nails are! The swirls really pop out in this design. I'm glad that this is one design that came out as planned. I want to try it out with different colors in the future.


What do you think of this rainbow swirl manicure?

Until next time!

4 comments:

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...