Saturday, December 14, 2013

Monochrome Bursts

Hey everyone!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Life always seems to catch you by surprise, so I wasn't in a good mood and didn't feel like doing any nails. Things are potentially looking up for me, so I'm in a much better mood now.

I decided to do a burst design for my nails today. It's something different from what I usually do, but I really like this design on my nails, especially in just black and white. I kind of needed to stop thinking about Christmas designs, so I think this monochrome design took my mind off it a little bit.


For these nails, I first applied one coat of Sinful Colors Black on Black onto my nails. With a detail brush, I freehanded a burst design with white acrylic paint on the outside of the nail. I added more bursts inside each other, but this is optional.

For the accent nail, I applied one coat of Maybelline's Clearly Spotted on my nail. I love how the glitter shows on black nails because the white glitter pops out.



I love how abstract this design is. I think the accent nail is my favorite, even though it was the easiest to do lol.

2 comments:

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...