Friday, November 15, 2013

Flowers and Dots

Hey everyone!

I've been kind of uninspired lately when it comes to nail art, so when in doubt do polka dots. I used my dotting tools to create this cute flower and polka dot design. If you don't have dotting tools, there are many different items that you can use such as toothpicks, pens, pins, etc.


flowers-and-dots

I started out with three coats of OPI's My Vampire is Buff as the base color. For the flowers, I made four small dots with a dotting tool using Sinful Colors Nirvana. I used Sinful Colors Black on Black for the center of the flower. Finally, I placed small black dots into the remaining space on the nail.


flowers-and-dots

flowers-and-dots

flowers-and-dots

I really love how this design turned out. It was simple and quick to do, which is what I love about the dotting tools. There's so many designs that you can do with them, I should use them more often lol.

What do you think of this design?  

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...