Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cute Star Nails

Hello everyone! How are you all?

Today I have a cute nail art design for you today!

I originally had a different idea in mind for these nails, but I decided to save that one for a different time. I have a Spongebob poster in my room (don't laugh lol) and got the inspiration from that design, as far as how to do the stars, but I thought it would be best to just make a separate design from the poster. 

Lately, certain ideas that I originally have to do nail art on bring out even more designs in my head. It's so complicated, but it's fun. Anyone else get that way?


cute-star-nails

For this design, I painted two coats of Sinful Colors Endless Blue as the base color. Using a detail brush, I freehanded the stars using Sally Hansen's Mellow Yellow. To make the stars easier for me, I first drew a star (the easy way where you go up,down,up,across, down) and then filled in the empty spaces with the polish and made the points a little longer. Finally, I finished it off with China Glaze's Fairy Dust.


cute-star-nails


cute-star-nails

cute-star-nails

I think these are so adorable and they're very simple to do. I hope the star part was easy to understand. It was the only way I could try to describe it for you all lol.

This design looks great with long and short nails. You can also do these with any colors that you want. I really like the last pose that I did in these photos. It really shows off the stars well and in a way kind of connect them all together, which kind of happened on accident haha.

What do you think of this design? Have you created star nails before?

Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! They remind me of the night sky! Your stars look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look super cute, and your stars look perfect! I love how Fairy Dust looks on top :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Fairy Dust definitely brought them out more. c:

      Delete

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...