Monday, November 25, 2013

China Glaze- Crimson

Hello everyone!

I have a swatch of China Glaze's Crimson for you today. I actually didn't know that I had this polish at first, but I'm glad that I found it. It's a beautiful vampy polish that I can see myself wearing a lot. 

I apologize in advance for the photos though. My camera decided to be a little difficult while I was taking photos, but I think I got some good shots of this polish. Don't mind my hands being so bright lol.


china-glaze-crimson

Crimson is a dark burgundy purple. This is two coats without a top coat. The formula was a little bit runny and thin with the first coat. The second coat definitely evened everything out. I also love how this polish is so glossy without the top coat.


china-glaze-crimson

In certain lights, this polish looks like a dark burgundy, then black, but I think it leans towards the purple side more in my opinion. I was a bit confused at first because I thought it was a dark purple. It definitely is red toned though. I don't think that Crimson is the best name for this polish to be honest. 

Despite the color name, I'm really in love with this polish. I really love vampy colors and this is the perfect dark polish to have for the fall and winter!


china-glaze-crimson

china-glaze-crimson

What do you think of this polish? What's your favorite "vampy" polish?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...