Wednesday, October 30, 2013

L.A. Colors Pink Sizzle

Hey everyone!

I have a swatch of L.A. Colors Pink Sizzle for you today. I've had this polish since last Christmas I believe because I wasn't sure how the L.A.Color polishes were going to turn out. I guess I had that "dollar polish mentality" and thinking that it wasn't going to be good at first, and now I love it and I'll definitely be buying more L.A. Colors in the future.

la-colors-pink-sizzle

Pink Sizzle is a magenta duochrome with gold and pink shimmer.This is two coats without a top coat.  The duochrome is soft in this polish, but it is visible. It was opaque in two coats for me, but if I added a third coat, I think you could see more of the duochrome. The formula and application was excellent. I really didn't have any problems with this polish at all. I really love how the gold shimmer comes out in the polish.


la-colors-pink-sizzle

la-colors-pink-sizzle

la-colors-pink-sizzle

I then added Color Club's Snowflakes to Pink Sizzle to bring it out more. I love how the flakes look, especially the orange with the gold shimmer. They go great together. It was kind of hard to capture the flakes, but I hope you all can see it.

la-colors-pink-sizzle

Overall, I would recommend buying Pink Sizzle. I think it's a great polish at a good price. I'll be buying more L.A. Color polishes in the future.

What do you think of this polish? 

Until next time!

This review was solely based on my honest opinion. I was not paid or asked to do this review for anyone.

3 comments:

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...