Sunday, October 13, 2013

I'm still alive!

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to give everyone a little update so you all don't think I went missing or anything. I was basically giving my nails a chance to breathe. The 31 Day Challenge killed my nails making them really yellow since most of my posts were live, so I had to let the poor things breathe.

I've also been working on how to make my photos a bit better (you will all see starting Monday!) and getting all of that set up.

I also wanted to ask you all what you would like to see or if you all have any questions for me regarding what I use for nails, my daily nail routine, nail art tutorials, etc. Let me know in the comments if you'd like me to do a tutorial or if you want me to do a specific design. My nails aren't 100% back, but I will continue on blogging on Monday!

Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...