Friday, October 4, 2013

31DC2013 Day 30: Inspired by a Tutorial

Hey everyone!

I was so busy trying to change the layout of my blog that I didn't get a chance to do both of the nails that I said that I was going to do for today. I wasn't even planning on changing everything; it kind of just happened! I think the new layout looks cleaner now, which is what I was trying to go for in the beginning. What do you all think of the new layout?

Today's prompt is inspired by a tutorial! I love watching nail tutorials on Youtube and I was inspired to do a tutorial from one of my favorite Youtuber's: CreativeNailArt. I really love her tutorials and designs. They're simple, short, and very easy to follow. For today's nails, I followed her tutorial on these cute strawberry nails! I'll be putting a link to the video at the end of the post.

Colors Used:
Sinful Colors Energetic Red
Sinful Colors Pistache
Sinful Colors Let's Meet


31dc2013-day-30-inspired-by-tutorial

31dc2013-day-30-inspired-by-tutorial

31dc2013-day-30-inspired-by-tutorial

I absolutely love these nails. They're so adorable! It doesn't help that my favorite fruit is strawberries either. These were also so simple to do. I remember trying strawberry nails a while ago and I wasn't successful. Now I know that I can do them!

What do you think of these strawberry nails? Tomorrow is honor nails that you love!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...