Monday, September 30, 2013

31DC2013 Day 25: Inspired by Fashion

Hello everyone, I'm back!

Sorry I was away for so long. Life kind of caught up to me, plus I was worrying about the blog way too much. I was stressing and worrying way too much about small things. I think I just needed a break from it is all. I'm back and ready to finish this challenge!

For inspired by fashion, I was inspired by cross t-shirts. I actually really like the trend and need to get myself some more of them. I'm actually wearing one of them right now!

Colors Used: 
Sinful Colors Candy Coated
Sinful Colors Black on Black
China Glaze's Fairy Dust


31dc2013-day-25-inspired-by-fashion

I was mainly inspired by the pastel goth cross shirts. I think they're really cute;I'd like one of those as well. For this design, I painted two coats of Sinful Colors Candy Coated. With a detail brush, I created a big cross on the nail using Sinful Colors Black on Black. Finally, I finished it off with China Glaze's Fairy Dust.

31dc2013-day-25-inspired-by-fashion

I think these are really cute and very simple to do. I hope there's a shirt out there that looks like this in real life. I want to buy it!

What do you think of this design? Do you like the cross shirt trend?

Coming up is inspired by a pattern! Hint: it's a recurring theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...