Saturday, September 21, 2013

31DC2013 Day 21: Inspired by a Color

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the late post, but my girlfriend came over today and we hung out for the day at my place. I showed her all the nail tricks haha. She was so amazed when I was showing her things, it was cute.

For today's prompt, it kind of confused me for a little bit. How can you be inspired by a color? I had a hard time with it to say the least.

I wanted to use one of my newer polishes that I bought for my birthday. I've been wanting to do a autumn manicure for a few days, and today was the opportunity to do it.

Colors Used:
O.P.I's Schnapps Out of It
Sinful Colors All About You
Sinful Colors Black on Black


31DC2013 Day 21: Inspired by a Color

For this design, I painted my nails one coat of O.P.I's Schnapps Out of It. Next, I made thin lines with Sinful Colors Black on Black with my detail/striper brush. Finally, I topped the design off with Sinful Colors All About You for a nice golden sparkle to give it that autumn feel to it.

We're almost to the home stretch with the 31 Day Challenge! I hope I can finish out strong because I'm sort of running out of ideas haha.

How's everyone doing with the challenge? Tomorrow is inspired by a song!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...