Monday, September 16, 2013

31DC2013 Day 13: Animal Print

For Day 13, I did leopard print nails. I've only done leopard print nails using bright colors, but this time I decided to use more of the traditional colors used when doing leopard print nails.

Colors Used:
NYC's Mulberry Street
O.P.I's A-Piers to be Tan
Sinful Colors Black on Black

31DC2013 Day 13: Animal Print

 For this design, I painted two coats of NYC's Mulberry Street onto my nails. After the polish is dry, I used a dotting tool and O.P.I's A-Piers to be Tan to create the "spots" on the nail. It doesn't have to be perfect when you do this step, because you're going to be outlining the spots with black polish. Next, with a detail brush, I used Sinful Colors Black on Black to outline the spots. Finally, I created mini circles and dots to fill in some of the empty space and finished off with a top coat.



31DC2013 Day 13: Animal Print

Out of the leopard print mani's that I've done, I think this is my favorite one. The colors go great together. O.P.I's A-Piers to be Tan is a great color and has a great formula. I'll be doing a swatch of that after the 31 Day Challenge is over!

What do you think of this design? Next up is flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...