Monday, September 16, 2013

31DC2013 Day 12: Stripes

Post two of six for catch up day!

Day 12 was stripes.Out of the designs that I did today, this one is my absolute favorite and it is so stunning! I'm definitely using this design again. I almost didn't want to take it off my nails!

Colors Used:
Color Club's Over the Moon
Wet n Wild's French White Creme


31DC2013 Day 12: Stripes
Without flash

For this design, I painted one coat of Color Club's Over the Moon. With a detail brush, I made thin lines on the nail using Wet n Wild's French White Creme. Finally, I finished the design off with a top coat. 

I love Color Club's holographic polishes. This is one of the polishes that I bought myself for my birthday. I should have bought the rest that I needed!


31DC2013 Day 12: Stripes
With flash

31DC2013 Day 12: Stripes
With flash
What do you think of this design? Animal print is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...