Monday, September 16, 2013

31DC2013 Day 11: Polka Dots

Hey everyone!

Today is going to be post heavy because I'm in the process of catching up to where I need to be in the challenge. I'm posting the six prompts that I missed during the time that I was gone. 

The 11th was actually my birthday and I did have a nail design for that day, but when I was over at my girlfriend's place, there was no internet. Plus, by the time I came back home, they were chipping pretty bad.

I did another polka dot design which was very simple to do for today. I went for a mint chocolate chip theme with the colors, even though I really don't like the ice cream lol.

Colors Used:
Wet n Wild's I Need a Refresh-mint
Zoya's Angelina


31DC2013 Day 11: Polka Dots

For this design, I first painted two coats of Wet n Wild's I Need a Refresh-mint. With a dotting tool, I made dots on the nails. They don't have to be perfect. That's the thing that I love about polka dots is that you can mess up, but it still will look good.

31DC2013 Day 11: Polka Dots

I'm so glad to be back and blogging! Even though it was four days, I missed it a lot. I don't even mind that I have to do all these designs and play catch up right now.

What do you think of this design? Next one coming up is stripes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...