Sunday, September 1, 2013

31DC2013 Day 1: Red Nails

Hey everyone!

So, I decided that I'm going to attempt the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge. I first saw this from Chalkboard Nails, so I put the link to it here.

I've seen these challenges on Instagram a lot, but I was kind of intimidated by them for some strange reason. I've never really done any of these kinds of challenges, but I'm going to give it a shot. I don't know if I can do every day, but I will do my best.

Day 1 is red nails and I decided to do something really simple: french tips. I recently bought some french tip guides from Rite Aid that cost around $1.96 that I used for this mani. They worked wonderfully, so if anyone wants me to post about them let me know!

For this mani, I used Orly's Star Spangled (the label came off, but I do believe that this is Star Spangled) for the tips. Star Spangled is a red jelly with bright red micro-glitter. This is actually one of my untrieds that I bought a while ago. I was going to use SC's Energetic Red, but I've been using it too much.

It was really simple to do and it didn't take long at all. It took about 15 minutes to get done.

Tomorrow is orange nails, so hopefully I can get something in. I will complete this challenge!


31DC2013 Day 1: Red Nails


31DC2013 Day 1: Red Nails


31DC2013 Day 1: Red Nails

Anyone else doing the 31 Day Challenge?

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. This is very cute! The red jelly is gorgeous! Good luck with the 31 Day Challenge (I'm not brave enough to take it on) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I don't even know if I'll finish it. XD It's worth a shot though.

      Delete

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...