Thursday, August 15, 2013

Eyeball Kimono Nail Art

Hello everyone!

I have a unique, but simple design for you today. I love Japanese fashion, so I decided to create a design inspired by a kimono from a Kimono Fashion Show that I saw on Tokyofashion.com. Check out the link to see the actual design and photos from the show!


Colors Used:

Sinful Colors Pistache
Sinful Colors Energetic Red
Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing
Sinful Colors Black on Black
Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
Sally Hansen Gray by Gray
Sally Hansen Cherry Cherry Bang Bang
Wet n Wild's French White Creme


Eyeball Kimono Nail Art

The design was really simple to do. Everything was done with different sized dotting tools. I wish I did a better job with the flowers, but I'm pretty satisfied with them.

What do you think of this design? What kind of fashion inspires you?


Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog!!
    please visit my blog )
    http://alenabliss.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...